The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Still not completely finished. Craptastic.
Reply 61
Malaz_197 Why did you apply to Barts? They require a minimum score of 2400 on the UKCAT...

i rang them before i sent the application (and i rang sheffield) the Barts admissions said that the cut off point last year was 2350 and sheffield were really mean and said that they assess applications once they get them all and workout an average.so i prayed and my heart said Barts (as corny as it sounds) so i applied!
Ah right cool
then it's all good = )
I HATE THIS WAITING GAME, and it's only been two days LOL
Reply 63
my 6th form head STILL hasn't done my refrence. if i dont get interviews, i know who to blame!
fresh my school has now sent it off
Sent mine off today, what a relief! I can get back to my studies..I couldnt concentrate what with that and doing the UKCAT in the same week :eek:
Reply 66
islanddeserter
Sent mine off today, what a relief! I can get back to my studies..I couldnt concentrate what with that and doing the UKCAT in the same week :eek:

Hope your UKCAT went well - I still got BMAT to look forward to :p:

As for my studies ... well, hopefully my Biology teacher revises what she's gonna teach me before the lessons. Otherwise I'm gonna have to spend a lot more time self studying.
Sent mine to my referee today...now he's just got to approve it and send it through:smile:
Reply 68
Mine went off to UCAS today :biggrin: what a relief it is to :rolleyes:
sunspoon
Hope your UKCAT went well - I still got BMAT to look forward to :p:

As for my studies ... well, hopefully my Biology teacher revises what she's gonna teach me before the lessons. Otherwise I'm gonna have to spend a lot more time self studying.

I got a 585 average in my UKCAT, which i didnt think was awful as I ran out of time in the QR section! doh! But at my age (30 lol) and after 12 years of being out of school, i didnt think it was so bad.
I`m interested to see what the medical schools make of me as a mature person and whether or not they are willing to take me on!! Hope so!! :suitc:
Reply 70
My music teacher at secondary school got accepted to do medicine at southampton when she was 29, started when she was 30. Age shouldn't pose too much of a problem; as long as you can commit to the lengthy training it should be fine.
Reply 71
AHHHH my application is gone....
Reply 72
As is mine, frigging scary as hell now. Waiting for track. Crap
Reply 73
nnkuk
As is mine, frigging scary as hell now. Waiting for track. Crap

Yeah, I thought I would be less nervous once it was sent, obviously not!
Reply 74
Finally sent it off! Hmm.. BMAT :frown:
Reply 75
What happens on ucas when your application is sent of by your schoool. Mine says it hasnt been checked by referee, reference in progress or sumit
Reply 76
W41337
Finally sent it off! Hmm.. BMAT :frown:

:ditto:

Oh dear.
Reply 77
Well finally mine has been sent off both UCAS + OAF forms after taking my teacher 2 weeks just to complete the reference
Reply 78
Well finally mine has been sent off both UCAS + OAF forms after taking my teacher 2 weeks just to complete the reference

same here. now gotta start preparin for bmat AND recap on my revision. NICE!!
Reply 79
Send off mine about 10 days ago, wonder when will I get interviews. cant wait.........

Latest