The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ooooh that is such a good question! i have no idea of the answer but i will be back later to find out!! lol xx
I dont know, but I like when my bf places his hands on it when we're kissing - it's nice :tongue:
From a male perspective, I guess it's down to the shape and feel of the bum. It's soft. It can also seem like the most suitable place to put your hands.
Jonah Ramone
From a male perspective, I guess it's down to the shape and feel of the bum. It's soft. It can also seem like the most suitable place to put your hands.

do u mean rest your hands:biggrin:
Reply 5
Its got a nice touch to it.
Reply 6
sometimes there's candy inside.
Reply 7
We put chalk on our hands before hand (excuse the pun) to mark you as our territory.
Its just nice to feel lol. Like some times i'd subconsciously squeeze my ex's side (just below and to the side of the ribs) when we were walking and that annoyed her quite a bit lol. So I guess the bum feeling thing could be either a guys way of showing affection for his gf or just a completely subconscious thing lol. Sort of like saying "I like your body" but without the words lol.
Reply 9
The perspective of an 80's rap "star"
Reply 10
It's nice ;yes;

I probably do it too much, but meh. Perhaps because applying some pressure forces groin into groin which most people agree is a nice thing.
Reply 11
i reckon asses feel way firmer than boobies. and a spank beats a pinch any day of the georgian calendar.
speedstacker
do u mean rest your hands:biggrin:

That too :ninja:
Jim-ie
Its got a nice touch to it.

is that it? just because it's soft? like someone have said?hmm....
erm because it's hot maybe. Men are attracted to womens bums because they signify fertlity. Feeling a girls arse is almost comparable to feeling a girls boobs.
Reply 15
You know, i have no idea. But it's great :smile:
Well my ex went crazy horny if you squeezed her arse, so obviously.... :biggrin:

But yeah it is just a good place to rest your hands......
it feels nice
Reply 18
Guy Secretan
erm because it's hot maybe. Men are attracted to womens bums because they signify fertlity. Feeling a girls arse is almost comparable to feeling a girls boobs.

How do they signify fertility :confused:
Maybe it's just because it's more acceptable to feel a girls arse than to put feel her boobs?
Reply 19
haha, i've always wondered this
probs the 'hand resting' thing :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending