The Student Room Group

what am i supposed to do?

im filling out UCAS
and applying for bioligcal sciences

for AS i got, english-B
biology-A
critical thinking-B
and in chemistry i got a U
im carrying on all my subjects to A2 apart from critical thinking..and im restting all the AS units for chemistry whilst doing the a2

so what do i put on UCAS? as i tried to put pending for my chem grade but it says grades are mandatory for compelted exams
so shall i just put that the AS exam will be in june 2008?

but then arent unis going to think ill only have 2 full alevels,when really im doing the chemistry alevel in a year but got a U for the AS and so am restting all the units
:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Have you certificated/cashed in your Chemistry modules?
Reply 2
Lottie
Have you certificated/cashed in your Chemistry modules?

the exams officer declined my AS grade for chemistry today
Reply 3
shar7p
the exams officer declined my AS grade for chemistry today

In which case - is the exam date correct?

You should have put down A-level chemistry (not AS - you are taking the full A-level yes?), and either way you need to put that you'll be sitting it in summer 2008 if the grade was declines, and your final resits/exams will be next june. Then you should be able to put in pending - any help?
Reply 4
j_w
In which case - is the exam date correct?

You should have put down A-level chemistry (not AS - you are taking the full A-level yes?), and either way you need to put that you'll be sitting it in summer 2008 if the grade was declines, and your final resits/exams will be next june. Then you should be able to put in pending - any help?

oh ok
so on my UCAS now it says for AS
bio-A
english-B
critical thinking-b

then it has alevel
chemistry-pending

Latest

Trending

Trending