The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
NDGAARONDI
However, have you considered other useful resources? For example, critical thinking books might help, which has been suggested before. I won a critical thinking book on an online auction but if the seller doesn't hurry up I'll go to my local library and rent one if possible, and/or buy elsewhere :biggrin:

I borrowed a critical thinking book from my school library... it was okay, but didn't give any material to practise with. What I found useful was another book I bought on line. I have spent over £50 on this test! I bought the book on Amazon - "10 More Actuals Official LSAT PrepTests" from the Law School Admission Council. This gave me a ton of good practise material to employ the techniques advised by the LNAT book I already bought. - not all of the American book is relevant, only 20% of the book is applicable, i.e. reading comp section not the logical thinking section. Also it has a similar style to the LNAT book.

I suppose I could just get newspapers for practise material, but the book is in a nice convenient format, also all the arguments are logical as opposed to emotional. I don't think the test will have emotional arguments.

I hope you win your book!

Latest

Trending

Trending