The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't know if I have set up a direct debit!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Andy, I would ask at the Mill Hall office. Ask them if they can tell you how you're paying judging by what is on your form.
Reply 42
Yeah I'll probably do that, soon as well as we are running out of time.
Oh deary me. I went over to the student centre and asked them if I had set up a direct debit to pay the fees, and apparently I haven't!! :eek: Lucky I asked, as otherwise I might have been out on my ear by the end of the month.

I was told to go to eVision My Money and click on the link to online payment (e-capita). I just this moment parted company with £1300+ quid. :frown:
Reply 44
Andy Pipkin
Oh deary me. I went over to the student centre and asked them if I had set up a direct debit to pay the fees, and apparently I haven't!! :eek: Lucky I asked, as otherwise I might have been out on my ear by the end of the month.

I was told to go to eVision My Money and click on the link to online payment (e-capita). I just this moment parted company with £1300+ quid. :frown:

do we pay thru e vision then? and what part.. Accommodation Deposit 2007/08 or Accommodation Fees 2007/08 ?
Accommodation Fees!

But only pay through there if you haven't already set up a Direct Debit, otherwise you will pay today, and on the 30th!

You can ask at the student centre, if you want.
Reply 46
yeah im gonna have to check 2mz. i dont wana end up paying twice lol

Latest

Trending

Trending