The Student Room Group
Reply 1
a local station?
Reply 2
dh00001
a local station?

errr, i think you're missing my point.

i'm not that much of an idiot - i only ask about getting bbc commentary because there is no alternative (i'm in the US. i want to watch the premiership and i'd like to be able to put on the radio at the same time [to get around the most chinese commentary#])

#:wink:
Reply 3
i know i want to know if its a local station you want to hear for a particular team or just general sport roundup
Reply 4
Its a real annoyance that!!!
Indeed - if anyone can find a way, please post it!!!
o-e-s-j
errr, i think you're missing my point.

i'm not that much of an idiot - i only ask about getting bbc commentary because there is no alternative (i'm in the US. i want to watch the premiership and i'd like to be able to put on the radio at the same time [to get around the most chinese commentary#])

#:wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/

Listen live over t'internet?
Reply 6
olileauk
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/

Listen live over t'internet?

now you definitely aren't getting my point!! :mad:
i'm trying, but i'm being blocked (licence rights etc.)

did you think i was somehow using proxies on my old analogue radio? :p:
Reply 7
dh00001
i know i want to know if its a local station you want to hear for a particular team or just general sport roundup

ok, sorry for the confusion. i want the full live match commentary (fivelive, basically).

surely that doesn't matter. once i have a good proxy [or other workaround] i'll just go to whatever site/player i need :p:
o-e-s-j
now you definitely aren't getting my point!! :mad:
i'm trying, but i'm being blocked (licence rights etc.)

did you think i was somehow using proxies on my old analogue radio? :p:

Sorry :frown: but it makes more sense now you've edited your OP. I always thought that listen live thing was meant to work worldwide :s-smilie:
Reply 10
olileauk
Sorry :frown: but it makes more sense now you've edited your OP. I always thought that listen live thing was meant to work worldwide :s-smilie:

It should work worldwide most of the time, but for events such as football or live concerts etc they usually only hold the rights to broadcast them to the UK, not worldwide so they block the streaming for a bit.

Latest

Trending

Trending