The Student Room Group
UCAS will email you (or should do) whenever your status changes on track - so you don't have to check everyday just when you get an email through
Reply 2
Nope universities start giving out offers from october-ish. It does depend on the uni and which course, and as yours are all (very) competitive universities for law you're unlikely to hear very soon.
Reply 3
interviews normally start within days of the first forms being sent in. Offers are then made throughout the period between now and a few weeks after the deadline.

UCAS will email you, but still good to check track. Also you'll proabbly get a letter from the university with info if they make yuo an offer.
Reply 4
Even though it's not meant to be on a first-come-first-served basis, in some ways it is - I know a few people who had others while others I knew hadn't even submitted their forms yet! There are some universities who will wait until the deadline before giving offers to any but the most outstanding candidates (York and Bristol spring to mind, but I'm not sure how accurate that is for every course) and others who will start giving out lots of offers as soon as they receive applications (I remember a girl who got a VERY early offer from Sheffield, but I don't know if that was just because she was an amazing candidate).
Reply 5
I received offers last year in September. So, no offers can be made anytime after you've submitted your application.

Latest

Trending

Trending