The Student Room Group

Two quick questions!

In the Personal Details section, for the Student Support bit, is the fee code just 02? I don't understand what this bit is.

Annnddd..

"WARNING: Normally applicants who have AS qualifications are also taking A levels. If you are sure that you do not wish to enter any A level details, ignore this message. Otherwise, please enter your A levels." Does this mean you should enter the A levels you are taking, even though you haven't completed them? Or should I just ignore this?

Thanks!
Reply 1
If you are a totally normal UK student and your LA will pay/loan you the tuition money then yes it is code 02. In the next box you drop down and find your LA.

Yes, put your A levels and put in June 08 and the result as pending.

I really really hope I am right as I just sent mine off :eek:
Reply 2
That sounds right :smile:
Reply 3
Drongo
If you are a totally normal UK student and your LA will pay/loan you the tuition money then yes it is code 02. In the next box you drop down and find your LA.

Yes, put your A levels and put in June 08 and the result as pending.

I really really hope I am right as I just sent mine off :eek:

Yeah, that's it...
Reply 4
Thank youuuuuu :smile:
Reply 5
One more!
When I add my choices, for 'start date' do I put 2008 (I don't want to defer) orrr?

I hate forms, haha.
Reply 6
I put in August 2007 into mine as that is when they are actually certificated, but hey-ho, unis'll get the idea!!
Reply 7
Okay, ignore that question, I now realise that comes in after you've filled in the above sections :P
Reply 8
dans
I put in August 2007 into mine as that is when they are actually certificated, but hey-ho, unis'll get the idea!!

Ah, okay. Thanks. I think I shall put mine as pending :smile:
Reply 9
The best thing to do is to ask your college's/school's careers dept or whoever deals with UCAS in your school.
Reply 10
Alsooooo.

When I go to log in it keeps telling me I'm already logged in even though i'm not in any other windows or anything. Why is this? Should I change my password or am I being paranoid?
Mine keeps doing that too! I shouldn't worry too much.

Latest