The Student Room Group

I got a question (I'm venezuelan)

Hi, I'm new I'm Venezuelan. I got something to ask. Ok, I want to go to university in the UK (I still haven't got my choices), anyway I've been looking for information online and I've been wondering what the requirements for International Students (like, Venezuelans,Mexicans, Argentinans) are, because we don't take those exams/courses you guys take in the UK (A-Levels I think). I know I have get a good score on TOEFL but anything else I'm requiered to get? (besides getting enough money for fees and accommodation) Thank you

P.S. sorry for my English :P
Reply 1
What exams do you take? You'll have to achieve roughly equivalent grades in your exams. If you can't find any details in the prospectus then if you contact the universities you're interested in they will be able to tell you more.
Reply 2
If it's any help, the Venezuelan Qualifications that you can enter on the UCAS form are:

Venezuela-Bachillerato/Titulo de Bachiller
Venezuela-Técnico Medio
Venezuela-Técnico Superior

Of course you can enter other ones manually, but I think those are the main ones UCAS recognise/know something about.
We obviously have no idea what kind of UK qualifications those would be equal to though, so I'd go with the idea of contacting Universities or possibly UCAS.

C-

Latest

Trending

Trending