The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got 4A's!!!
So i'm doing Psychology at Nottingham this September. See you all in exactly 1 month!
x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
4 a's so medicine in september!
Reply 3
Congrats everyone! I got my results awhile ago (43 IB points) and i'm in so i'll see everyone in September! Esp. you Ruthie, my fellow psych student :tongue:
Reply 4
I got in.
Reply 5
Got AAAa.

I'm in for politics. :smile:
Reply 6
Well done everyone :smile:

Frances - saw your grades on the results thread, they were brilliant
Reply 7
I got AAA (plus A in general studies and A in AS economics) so I'm coming to Nottingham in September 2005 for psychology (I did deferred entry.)
Reply 8
LS.
Well done everyone :smile:

Frances - saw your grades on the results thread, they were brilliant

Reply 9
I got AAAB and a merit in AEA English so i'll be coming to notts to do law in sept. c u all then
:biggrin:
Reply 10
Got ABBC!!!!Needed AABB or AAA for economics!!!
I was offered 3 alternative courses, the best looking course is comp science and management. But I think my calling is economics so i think i;ll have to go to birmingham uni instead. :confused:
All my dreams down the drain in just one morning!!
Bye bye investment banking or consulting!!!!
I might as well become a tradesman.
BigJohn
Got ABBC!!!!Needed AABB or AAA for economics!!!
I was offered 3 alternative courses, the best looking course is comp science and management. But I think my calling is economics so i think i;ll have to go to birmingham uni instead. :confused:
All my dreams down the drain in just one morning!!
Bye bye investment banking or consulting!!!!
I might as well become a tradesman.

awww i'm sorry to here that. birminghams still a really good uni tho. i nearly went there, my parents went there and 2 of my m8s r going there. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Reply 12
i got in too!! aab for geog at nott in 2005! cya then
Reply 13
i got in!!!!!!! AAABb...quite pleased with myself...can't believe i missed A in chem for 2 marks!...i want to shout....anyways! who cares now...i am in! yes!
AABa

off to Notts !
Reply 15
Yay! Got AAAA in English Lit, Gov and Politics, History and Economics, as well as an A in General Studies.
Am off2 notts to do Economics :biggrin:
Reply 16
Got AABB and got into Notts to do French and English. very excited! see you there!!
Reply 17
Congratulations all, you're going to love the place! :biggrin:
Reply 18
ABD, going to Notts anyway!
Lemovitch
ABD, going to Notts anyway!

What course for?

Latest

Trending

Trending