The Student Room Group
Covent Garden, Oxford Street, High Holborn, all of central London...
Reply 2
You can get to Oxford Street in about 20 minutes (walking) from Canterbury. You can go there via Tottenham Court Rd.
I think the best way to get there is by going diagonally across Russell Square, passing the British Museum, and then ending up on New Oxford Street.... at least that's how I always did it.
Reply 4
more adventurous
I think the best way to get there is by going diagonally across Russell Square, passing the British Museum, and then ending up on New Oxford Street.... at least that's how I always did it.

Yeah, just figured that one out today I'm still getting my bearings :p:
more adventurous

that sounds a bit confusing. i went to oxford street yesterday by walking to high holborn and then going down new oxford street but it took about 30mins. can you give me any more detailed directions cos im scared of getting lost lol
where exactly is russel square in relation to either cartwright gardens/lse
How can you not have passed Russell Square?!??!?!?

You go down Marchmont Street (the street that Cartwright Gardens leads onto) and turn right...
i prob have seen it but just not noticed what its called

Latest

Trending

Trending