The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
No, you're gonna apply through UCAS and pick 5 choices. There isn't any particular personal statement for Law at King's. If you're applying to say, Oxford, LSE, UCL, King's and Durham for Law, your one personal statement which demonstrates your passion for Law, would go to all the 5 universities that you're applying to.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I think the OP meant any personal statements from law students accepted at Kings.
Reply 3
menaa-x
I think the OP meant any personal statements from law students accepted at Kings.

but isn't there just one type of personal statement that is the UCAS one?
im confused.
Reply 4
jy9626
but isn't there just one type of personal statement that is the UCAS one?
im confused.

You would only submit one personal statement. But i think the OP is asking for a PS that was submitted and had recieved an offer from Kings. The same PS would have been used for the other uni's but the OP is asking specifically about the Kings offer.
Reply 5
menaa-x
You would only submit one personal statement. But i think the OP is asking for a PS that was submitted and had recieved an offer from Kings. The same PS would have been used for the other uni's but the OP is asking specifically about the Kings offer.

well in my case, i wrote one personal statement which went to all my five choices. i got a king's law offer as well. i don't think there's any point in asking for help about personal statement from a person who got a law offer from king's specifically. he could, but he would have gotten more help by asking for help from everyone who received law offers from top law universities.

Latest