The Student Room Group

HELLPPP!!!! good uni life wanted!

I'm really confused about what uni to go to, i've finally decided on studying communication studies but would like to do a combined honours programme but the social life and night life is reeeeally important to me and i don't want to get it wrong. there's a good course at uel but i've heard so many bad things about it and i want to be going out every night but still have a good course. someone help please!!!!!!
Reply 1
Any Uni in the centre of most cities will have good night life and social experiences ie. Liverpool, Manchester, London, Sheffield, Birmingham etc.
Reply 2
You should get your priorities sorted. You're not going to uni and ending up £15k+ in debt to go out and get wasted, you're there for your education. Look for the uni which is best for your course, the clubs are a bonus but not a necessity.
Reply 3
Mike45450
You should get your priorities sorted. You're not going to uni and ending up £15k+ in debt to go out and get wasted, you're there for your education. Look for the uni which is best for your course, the clubs are a bonus but not a necessity.

I disagree, you want to go somewhere you will be happy, for some people that will be a nice green campus uni, for others maybe a uni by the seaside. This poster wanted somewhere with good nightlife, you're going to spend your next 3 years there so a well taught course and happy surroundings should be considered with equal merit.
KCL does communication studies. It's in London.

Make of that what you will.
Reply 5
Thankyou all for your help....apart from dirkadirka, you're not very helpful. thanks! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending