The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
track is updated shortly after ucas is notified of a university's decision.
Can you imagine what it would be like if it was updated as a weekly batch :\
Reply 3
It should update at least once a day if you get a decison from your university
I know....right now it looks really boring...just the name of unis...and blank~ >.< can't wait to get my first reply
talespirit
I know....right now it looks really boring...just the name of unis...and blank~ >.< can't wait to get my first reply

well...all my unis seem to update at the same time- at the end of the week. this is why i asked this question.
jeffreyweingard
well...all my unis seem to update at the same time- at the end of the week. this is why i asked this question.

you got your replies O_o??!? where'd you apply to? how was it?
talespirit
you got your replies O_o??!? where'd you apply to? how was it?

no...no replies. i am taking about the "updated" column. it is always the end of the week...
Reply 8
jeffreyweingard
no...no replies. i am taking about the "updated" column. it is always the end of the week...

as far as i can remember from last year, the updated column had the date my unis received my application. and that date only changed as they replied to me.

so i would've thought the date being towards the end of the week is coincidental; if you'd sent your application in a few days earlier, they might have received it earlier and the date would be at the beginning of the week. iirc, i received replies at different points in the week.
Reply 9
Track sounds scary :s-smilie: :p:
Reply 10
city_chic
Track sounds scary :s-smilie: :p:

just wait til you and everyone you know are checking track every time you've got a spare five minutes :p:
Reply 11
Can I ask a favour from someone who has already applied?

Can you look through the UCAS Track wiki page and see if any bits have changed? We'll probably need new screenshots as well, so if anyone could do those that would be great. :smile:

As an added incentive, we currently have a competition to win a £50 Amazon voucher for wiki editing!
Pippaaa
just wait til you and everyone you know are checking track every time you've got a spare five minutes :p:

I can already imagine that... :p:

"OMG; I got in!!" :p:
Okie....i added a little bit in the steps before application gets sent:

complete app.
app. approved
complete reference
reference approved
send...processed
Reply 14
Has anyone got a reply from their unis yet
Haven't actually applied yet... :p:
Reply 16
Can I ask, I just applied and it says I will get a welcome letter. Will that be an actual letter to my house? And how long does it normally take to arrive? Thanks.
yes. you'll get an actual letter on paper posted out to you. it takes a few weeks, you jus need to be patiend and wait for it.....
Reply 18
or do wat i did and ring up for it... say you are scared postal strike might cause it to get lost...it worked for me today
Reply 19
Track is a real-time view of the UCAS database.

Steve

Latest

Trending

Trending