The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Free drinks...really?? Brixton is quite far isn't it? How did you hear about it?
Reply 2
I keep seeing posters and flyers about!

I'm definetely up for it :biggrin:

Found the website lst night...www.ldnfreshersball.co.uk

and there is an event on facebook but i'm guna invite my friends to it, cause not many people has been invited on there yet.

FREE DRINKS! WOOP WOOP
Reply 3
Would you actually drink £40 worth of drink though?
This sounded good, then I read tickets are £40! :s-smilie: Need somewhere to go this Saturday, not many studenty nights on Saturday ... or is there? Where's a good place to go on a Saturday if you're into HipHop/R&B?
sway or loop maybe?
Reply 6
Candy_Shop
This sounded good, then I read tickets are £40! :s-smilie: Need somewhere to go this Saturday, not many studenty nights on Saturday ... or is there? Where's a good place to go on a Saturday if you're into HipHop/R&B?

There has been some great events in Kingston, Chris Brown was at Oceania a few nights ago, I went to that. Sisqo was there during freshers, Ginuwine is there next week.
andy_1989
There has been some great events in Kingston, Chris Brown was at Oceania a few nights ago, I went to that. Sisqo was there during freshers, Ginuwine is there next week.

Ginuwine was meant to be at Sway tomorrow (Mon 15th) apparently he's not gonna be there anymore.
Reply 8
Really, hope he still turning up at batchwoods on tuesday I think it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending