The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

I have basic essentials; cous-cous, natural yoghurt, chickpeas, ryvita etc.

We're stopping off on the way up at M&S, to stock up on fruit, veg, hommous and juice.

I've got enough for the first few days, at least :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 21
Simulatio
I have basic essentials; cous-cous, natural yoghurt, chickpeas, ryvita etc.

We're stopping off on the way up at M&S, to stock up on fruit, veg, hommous and juice.

I've got enough for the first few days, at least :smile:

:shock: so healthy! i take it you're a vegetarian?
Lol.
Yes, I am!

My mum laughed at me, because I'm taking six types of tea with me, too. :smile:
Reply 23
My mum keeps buying me stuff I don't want/need! I know it's just her being nice but it's seriously going to piss my flatmates off when I turn up with 6,000 tins of chopped tomatos and Dolmio sauces I'm never going to eat.
Reply 24
chopped tomatoes are great though! so useful you can never have too many.
Reply 25
They are useful, but I don't eat *that* much pasta which is what I'd use them for.
Reply 26
She's doing it because she'll miss you. Accept them with thanks and then stick them under your bed. It's 3 years, you'll use them eventually. By next year, she won't be giving you anything because she'll be used to you gone, so enjoy it!!
Reply 27
Poica
She's doing it because she'll miss you. Accept them with thanks and then stick them under your bed. It's 3 years, you'll use them eventually. By next year, she won't be giving you anything because she'll be used to you gone, so enjoy it!!

Heh heh you're right of course, I'm just having a bit of a strop about it because I like buying my own stuff. Derwent D block will never be short of bolognese anyway.
-CBee-
Heh heh you're right of course, I'm just having a bit of a strop about it because I like buying my own stuff. Derwent D block will never be short of bolognese anyway.

cool by me :biggrin:
What floor are you on in D block, spinach cheese?! There seems to be a lot of derwent d blockers lurking around these parts! lol. WOt time is every1 arrivin?! I wanted to arrive early doors but seeing as I have not finished packing I will probably be really late!:rolleyes:
I'm arriving around 3ish :smile:

...And i think i'll just leave most of my food in my room, other than the few dairy and fridge products i have.
I've put everything in the kitchen, as I don't have enough space in my room. Well, I do . . . I just don't want to be tripping over boxes! I've taken up an entire double cupboard with all my crap, but it was the one under the sink and I don't think anyone else wanted it.

Latest

Trending

Trending