The Student Room Group

GAP or H&M

Not too long ago i was in a dilemma whether to accept the H&M job because i had to get 2 buses to get there, but accepted anyway...one week later i got the job at GAP...which i dont need to get 2 buses to get to..... So which would you work at? pays better at H&M, but its only 25% off. Gaps 50% off.. although H&M is more funkier to work at.. just need some advice. x
I'd say go for the job that you're more likely to be happiest at for the longest. If you think you'll be able to catch the two buses for however long then go for H&M but, if you think that will quickly become a pain in the butt go for Gap. Or if you value the store discount more than the pay go for Gap or vice versa go for H&M

Hope this helps.
Reply 2
i would definitely go for gap! 2 buses will quickly be a pain and i think gap is an amazing shop! id love to work there. plus 50% discount.. im so jealous!
yea i'd definatly go for gap!
Reply 4
I would work out how much your going to be spending of 2 buses to go to h&m and then work out how much your going to be getting of gap!! if there isnt much different in the wages i would go where you think youd be happiest at! you may be there a long time lol
I think i would love to work for GAP good store with lots of discount and you get 50% that serious good man why didn't u accpet it man because u wont need 2 gt bus right as u sed so.

Latest

Trending

Trending