York
Reply 1
I got a huge pack this morning with everything in it!! :biggrin:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Adhsur

really? I'm so jealous! Did you get that the same time as that letter from UCAS which you had to send back to York to tell them that you were definately coming? I got that this morning and sent it off, but no huge pack!

imasillynarb - UCAS sent this letter which you have to reply to within two weeks confirming that you want to come.
Reply 3
Adhsur

Same here, my dad already managed to write on something with the carbon-paper accomodation form underneath it...
Reply 4
So theyve already sent out loads of letters? This isnt so good, as it probably means theyre at my old house, which means I cant get to them:frown:
Reply 5
this doesnt sound too good, i have received nothing and am going on holiday in 12 hours.
Reply 6
i got my York pack today and sent it off today and a ucas thing yesterday
Reply 7
i got my big pack and my ucas thing yesterday (fri 20th) and had returned them all by lunchtime! (appart from the chaplins thingy don't really want to be on thier mailing list!)
don't worry you have is it till the 8th of sept to return them.
I returned the york award slip did any one else?
Reply 8
twinkletoes
i got my big pack and my ucas thing yesterday (fri 20th) and had returned them all by lunchtime! (appart from the chaplins thingy don't really want to be on thier mailing list!)

Yeap I did :smile: And I applied for a level 2 Languages for All thingy in French
Reply 9
Postman took two attempts to push it all through on Friday morning, got everything sent back except the accommodation form.

Call me sad for noticing this... they ask for a white background on the photo you send for the ID card thing, but the example they show on the leaflet has a grey background, correct me if I'm wrong.
Reply 10
twinkletoes

whats the york award thing?
Reply 11
charlord
whats the york award thing?

http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/ya/welcome.html It's sort of like a Duke of Edinburgh thing, but with York.
but with less walking i hope!
Reply 13
twinkletoes
but with less walking i hope!

ah brilliant, maybe ill have a look at that then!
Reply 14
steerpike1985
Yeap I did :smile: And I applied for a level 2 Languages for All thingy in French

I felt spontaneous and signed up for Mandarin! :smile:
Reply 15
oh! i don't like the look of this 'essential financial info' booklet. The finances dept don't half like tables!

seriously, looking at all this compacted information is really making my eyes hurt. And it's bright orange, for added eye strain. Great!
Reply 16
piranha85
oh! i don't like the look of this 'essential financial info' booklet. The finances dept don't half like tables!

seriously, looking at all this compacted information is really making my eyes hurt. And it's bright orange, for added eye strain. Great!

yeah I know what you mean - I had to email them to translate half of it for me!

Latest