The Student Room Group

question about reapplying on ucas

I have sent my applicaiton off for 08 entry medcine(not revecived the welcome letter yet), but I could still log in my track account using the old username and password from last year and it says

"You are in Clearing

We cannot send your application to any choices that you may have made because we received your application after 30 June 2007 or after 12 June 2007 if you only applied for Route B art and design courses. From 09 July 2007 you can apply for courses with vacancies in Clearing. Please click on HELP above for information about Clearing. "

I wonder did they get mixed up with my previous and current application?
Do I need to phone them up to ask cancel my old track account??
no, don't worry, it's jus taking a while because of the volume of applicants. you'll get a new application number.
Reply 2
bright star
no, don't worry, it's jus taking a while because of the volume of applicants. you'll get a new application number.

are you 100% sure???:confused: , because I am really getting concerned.
yeah 100% sure.....
If you are really unsure about it phone UCAS, they are really helpful and will give you the best advice.
it's fine, honestly, your application won't be linked in any way to the last one.... they ask for your old app number for statistical purposes only, other than that, you're a new person to them. i can still log onto my track, 3 years later..... the accounts jus sit there, you don't need to delete them....
Phone them! I'm reapplying, and thought I'd cancelled last year's application by rejecting the place after results day, but because cancelling is such a major thing, they need to confirm that you are the right person and you aren't maliciously trying to ruin someone else's uni place, so you have to ring and cancel it through them directly.

Latest

Trending

Trending