The Student Room Group
:O:O:O:O:

I was just reading a wikipedia about this like 5 minutes ago.

yes it does still exist they have meetings once a week and they don't just choose memebrrs from trinity and kings anymore!!!

checkwikipediacheck wikipedia
hamtomilton
:O:O:O:O:

I was just reading a wikipedia about this like 5 minutes ago.

yes it does still exist they have meetings once a week and they don't just choose memebrrs from trinity and kings anymore!!!

checkwikipediacheck wikipedia

I miss how it used to be...before they started letting the mudbloods in. :mad:
Reply 3
What IS this?
Reply 4
i got an invitiation in my pigeon hole, thought it was some christian thing so threw it away. oh, the regret..
The apostles is a SECRET society. Yes, it's got it's own WIkipedia page, but it's still rather secretive. You can't ask to join and I don't think they had a stand at the Fresher's Fair... :p:
Reply 6
It's still secretive, still unaccesible to anyone who isn't white/male and still just an excuse for buggery

Or I'd imagine so anyway
Reply 7
Ghah! What a coincidence. I was just watching the "Cambridge spies" series a couple of minutes ago. It's supposed to be Trinity showed there, but Trinity wouldn't let them shoot there. I reckon it's Caius.

Anyway. A secretive society; the idea sounds kind of nice. But how they are portrayed on Wikipedia, they're just several weirdos that grouped together. I mean, 'whales'? Come on.
i think being a secret society, they bring it upon themselves if there's many vicious rumours going round about them and therefore i think we should start a few... good vicious rumours anyone? I mean, who knows what they actually do... much the same as most of the other students in canbridge i imagine... though they clearly have a strange penchant for fish, looking at wikipedia...:confused: :rolleyes:
groovy_moose
i think being a secret society, they bring it upon themselves if there's many vicious rumours going round about them and therefore i think we should start a few... good vicious rumours anyone? I mean, who knows what they actually do... much the same as most of the other students in canbridge i imagine... though they clearly have a strange penchant for fish, looking at wikipedia...:confused: :rolleyes:

Maybe they rub fish all over eachother whilst debating important issues.

I can't believe I just said that.
En Masse, presumably? :p:

Prof. Andrews this morning: "Trinity College may have won more Nobel Prizes than France, but they've also produced far more world-class KGB traitors than anywhere else- a fact they keep somewhat quiet about"
Reply 11
FadeToBlackout

Prof. Andrews this morning: "Trinity College may have won more Nobel Prizes than France, but they've also produced far more world-class KGB traitors than anywhere else- a fact they keep somewhat quiet about"

Hahaha... that was a "drink shooting out nose" moment :biggrin: :biggrin: Actually when i think about it I don't know why, but I found that *very* funny. :redface:
Sounds interesting. Let's start one. We'll eat dinosaurs while debating.

Latest

Trending

Trending