Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Offer for History :biggrin:

Chuffed to bits !
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Yay, Congrats on the offer for History! :smile:

Have anyone get on offer from QM's for Mathematics? I'm still waiting (2 months now!) and so as my friend! :frown:
TheNihilist
Yay, Congrats on the offer for History! :smile:

Have anyone get on offer from QM's for Mathematics? I'm still waiting (2 months now!) and so as my friend! :frown:

Yup I did (last thursday).

Me and my friend both got it round about the same time.
Reply 263
Harry

Applied for Biology
Reply 264
heyy all..i think i will be putting QM as my firm choice to study law..however, i just rang the residesnce office and they said I wont initially get accomodation as I live within the M25 (just...enfield!)..so now im unsure of what to do as i dont want to commute:s... does anyone know anybody at QM who lives within the M25 but still got accomodation?
LittleTee
heyy all..i think i will be putting QM as my firm choice to study law..however, i just rang the residesnce office and they said I wont initially get accomodation as I live within the M25 (just...enfield!)..so now im unsure of what to do as i dont want to commute:s... does anyone know anybody at QM who lives within the M25 but still got accomodation?

Well, just to let you know, commuting ain't that bad.

I live in Enfield too, and all you need to do is take the National Express from Enfield Town to Liverpool street and then a bus (can't remember which) right outside QMU. Took me around 1hr10mins in the rush hour.

Latest

Trending

Trending