The Student Room Group

Religious Studies (URGENT HELP SERIOUSLY!!!)...............

Basically folks I have to hand in my re-sit requests tomorrow and currently my RS teachers are away on a trip so I can't get help from them on this :frown:..........

I've taken the OCR Religious Studies GCE course (i.e. Philosophy and Ethics) and these were my AS results;

Foundation - 84 (UMS)

Philosophy 1 - 83 (UMS)

Ethics 1 - 83 (UMS)

Now I can't seem to find my results sheets, so I don't know what Grade each module is and was wondering If any one could help me???

Are they all out of 100 (UMS) meaning I have an A for all modules, or 2 out of 90 (UMS) and 1 out of 120 (UMS) - if so can someone tell me what module is what please?? :s-smilie:

Thanks for any help given, as it is GREATLY appricated :tsr2:
Check the OCR website.
JordanSHowarth
Yup. You have a U

a U?? :rolleyes:

I got an A overall for AS, but i don't know what grades for each module........

Calcuim I've checked and it says weighting wise that all 3 units are 16.6%, does that mean then they are all out of 100 UMS??

The A2 part, 1 module has 20% weighting and is therefore out of 120UMS, the other 2 90UMS.........

I just don't know for AS which is what i need help with LOL :biggrin:.......
akademic
a U?? :rolleyes:

I got an A overall for AS, but i don't know what grades for each module........

Calcuim I've checked and it says weighting wise that all 3 units are 16.6%, does that mean then they are all out of 100 UMS??

The A2 part, 1 module has 20% weighting and is therefore out of 120UMS, the other 2 90UMS.........

I just don't know for AS which is what i need help with LOL :biggrin:.......

Yep, 100UMS each for the AS modules. Hence three A's. Well done :smile:
calcium878
Yep, 100UMS each for the AS modules. Hence three A's. Well done :smile:

are you a 100% on that mate, as that means i don't have to re-sit a unit and that your officially a LEGEND lol!!! :biggrin:
Each 16.66% of 600 is 100 out of 600 each. 80+/100 is an A so three A's :smile:
Basically this is what I have found.......

AS

3 Modules = Each 16.6% Weighting

A2

2 Modules = 15% Weighting (Each Module Out of 90 UMS)

1 Module = 20% Weighting (Module Out of 120UMS)

- So Does That Mean AS Modules = Out of 100UMS???

edit: just seen your reply mate, thanks seriously for the help you've just saved me unneccersilry revising for a module lol :biggrin:.....
akademic
So Does That Mean AS Modules = Out of 100UMS???

As I have said thrice now, yes.
calcium878
As I have said thrice now, yes.

yea soz i didn't see your post (edited above one with response)

if needed the thread can be deleted really as i can't see anyone else having this problem lol, up to you :smile:
Leave it to die ;yes;

Latest