The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Toasted marshmellows
hey, anyone do Russian and another foreign language amd if so i could do with some advice as am a little confused. In the prospectus it says yoou go to russia in the second year, but then what about france? how does that work?
Thankyou
tm x

I am probably wrong so don't quote me on this but I believe, from hearing other people talking about it, that you have to spend longer in Russia than in France, so you do something like 2 semesters in Russia in your 2nd year then maybe only one semester of french in 3rd? It's something like that. E-mail the department, they'll tell you.

xx
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Having been on an Open Day to Leeds in September, and in the process of applying to Leeds to do French and Russian B (RRC7, that's ab-initio Russian, which I'm guessing you're applying for) myself...
...The entire second year is spent in Russia, and then the third term of the third year is spent in France.

If you want some additional information, there are module catologues for all courses online, the one for French and Russian B is at http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/banner/dynprogrammes.asp?Y=200607&P=BA-FREN%26RUSB

Hope that helps!

Latest