The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
KCL I think, then Warwick, but I'm pretty desperate, I'll take anywhere.
Reply 21
SOAS I think, but I'll never get in.

After that, Queen Mary or Goldsmiths.

But they are my "realistic" choices because of my circumstances. If I apply next year it will be a totally different story!
Oxford or Bristol.
Reply 23
Cardiff
Reply 24
Sheffield. :biggrin:
I dunno...it should really be Cambridge but to be honest I'll be more upset if I get turned away from Durham...I've just loved it for so long.

But tbh I haven't applied anywhere I wouldn't really be happy to go so...*shrugs*
Reply 26
Falmouth :smile: I don't really care that much for my other choices, they're a bit crap in comparison.... I'm so worried I won't get in :s-smilie:
Reply 27
I want to go to UCL Manchester or Leeds but being more realistic I want to go to Brunel or Salford
Reply 28
Royal holloway, then surrey
Reply 29
Bristol.

But the chance of me getting a B in Chemistry ?
Nadaaa.

So i guess....Nottingham.
Reply 30
bournemouth hands down but if not brunel
Cambridge for sure.. but then

UCL for the course
Durham for the scenery
Edinburgh for the culture
York for a mixture of all three above.

If I have to choose between those four it'll be a nightmare!
Reply 32
Manchester and Birmingham for somewhere to live. Cambridge, York and Durham for the courses. I really love *all* of my choices. So long as I get some offers I will be happy.
Reply 33
Kent :love:
steelmole
Cambridge. I think I've got a fairly good chance of getting in. After that Warwick.

What are your gcse grades???

For me...UCL (reputation + location) then Kings (less strict) hehe :P
nottingham... its the only place in this whole country that does exactly what i want to do. :-p

2nd leeds, 3rd/4th edinburgh, 4th/3rd sheffield, 5th sussex.

i leave it to God. x
Reply 36
I like all my choices really - they're all my favourite for different reasons.
It was UCL..

But then my friend scared me by saying that he knew a guy who went there but made no friends because it is not a very close-knit community and ended up moving to a much worse uni.

:frown:

I will deff do more research before I make my choices though.
SilentGirl
What are your gcse grades???

For me...UCL (reputation + location) then Kings (less strict) hehe :P

6 A*s 2As 2Bs

Give or take, my memory isn't that great.
Bgal
Cambridge... but with my grades, it's a no-no :frown:

why apply then?
You still have a year left, if you really want it, you can study constantly to achieve AAA.
I know that I am to lazy to ensure I achieve AAA, but I will still try fairly hard.

That reminds me... I was wondering has anyone ever been accepted to oxbride with less than AAA before?

Latest

Trending

Trending