The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There is a book written specifically for this option - and you can order papers from OCR.
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply Teachercol.
I've got the book, I was just hoping that sombody might have a old paper or two lying around - hence the word free. As the unit is so unpopular I think I am going to have to visit the OCR site with some money.
My good deed for the day.. i take this is a level
thepaperbank.co.uk

(above website only useful it your doing alevel or GCSE)

Hope this helps
Reply 4
The problem is as ever, that OCR papers are copyright and no-one is allowed to reproduce them electronically. In theory that includes photocopying and scanning too.
The website i wrote allows you to see all the pastpapers and markschemes and you dont have to pay or anything
Reply 6
Its illegal
Reply 7
Thanks Hannah - what a site, a great resource.

Teachercol - I hadn't thought about the copyright issues, rather naughty of me, but I am more interested in the learning than the profit (knock knock ....... good morning officer how can I help you :redface: )

Anyway I am now sorted. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Mods. Please edit or delete this thread as it has become very naughty and seems to be heading into trouble.
Reply 9
Well its high time OCR joined the other exam boards in making their materials available for download.
Hmm - must be clairvoyant. I've just had an email from OCR saying that they are making their past papers available!
Free past papers now available online
Tuesday 16 October 2007

OCR has begun the first stage of a planned release of free past papers onto the website.

In response to your feedback, we have published 1,000 free-to-download 2006 past papers, mark schemes and examiner reports. There are a few exceptions where we cannot secure copyright, but the majority of qualifications are now covered.

We have also published more than 100 of our papers from 2007, with more due online soon.

OCR's revised policy means that, in future, many more question papers will be published on the website after each exam series.

Once published online, the papers will remain available for at least two years. Again, you can download all these papers free of charge.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/pastpapermaterials/pastpapers/index.html

Not many yet - but a step in the right direction
Reply 11
Great news ...... now say that money should be falling from the skies my clairvoyant friend:smile: :smile: :smile: (to miss quote a film).
Reply 12
Do any of you know who is the examiner for OCR A Physics?