GCSE grades: 5A*, 4A, 1B
A2 subjects: Maths, Biology, Physics
Predicted grades: AAA already achieved.

Fingers crossed! :redface:
Reply 23
Greg1863
Congratulations... I envy you! :smile:

Cheers :biggrin:
I've applied for English Literature. I've got a EUCLID ID thing but no offer as of yet. I need to sort out my EUCLID actually... I need to upload all that stuff they need: my parent's passport page and that kind of thing...
Reply 25
I didnt upload any of that stuff and i didnt even enter any of my father's details because he has nothing to do with me, and i still received an email saying my questionnaire had been assessed and i was classed as a "home student for fee purposes" or something along those lines!
Reply 26
I got that too. They didnt ask me to scan or put in anything yet...
I got that aswell, but in the same email it said that they received my questionnaire but can't process it until they get the evidence, so I'm going to post it to them, just to be on the safe side.
Reply 28
ABB (A levels) for Maths :-). Ucas processed on the 15th of October.
Reply 29
I've applied for Economics & Politics. Fingers crossed!
Reply 30
Name: Dom
Course: International Business
GCSE grades: 2xA 6xB 3xC
A2 subjects: Business, Art & ICT
Predicted grades: AAB

Sent on 18th October and no offers yet.
Very impressed with the portal login system thingy though!
Reply 31
applied for joint Religious studies and English degree and i've recieved an acknowledgement email so fingers crossed!!
Seems to me , Edinburgh is dragging with the Social Science offers, with Maths department working quick :smile:

[EDITED OP]
Reply 33
I have offers from both Sheffield and Manchester, but what I really want is one for Edinburgh, then that would absolutely make my year :smile:
I filled in the fee status form, and still no fee status decision.. It has already been 4 working days.
Should I be worried?
I applied for Chinese :smile:

I'm now waiting for the decision on my fee status.. I sent my questionnaire 6 days ago, so hopefully I'll receive an e-mail some time this week.
twizzler
I filled in the fee status form, and still no fee status decision.. It has already been 4 working days.
Should I be worried?

Nah don't worry about it, it took them just over a week to decide my fee status!
Reply 37
It's NSiky, not Nsilky :P That's not the first time someone made that mistake, I should change my username or something.
Reply 38
Applied for Politics and Arabic.
Predictions: AAAA

Sent application on 12th October and no reply as yet.
BBB for Biological Sciences - came through at 9:50pm today :biggrin:

Happy!

Latest

Trending

Trending