The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yea, possibly.. Still waiting to hear from Warwick and Kings though!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I have applied for Medicine....and i have 1 interview call...from Cambridge....any suggestions...any1???
Reply 42
innocent_brat
I have applied for Medicine....and i have 1 interview call...from Cambridge....any suggestions...any1???

Umm... Wait? Like everybody else has to?

What other answer could there possibly be for such a pointless question.
Just got an interview for medicine at Manchester on the 28th November. Scary stuff.
Reply 44
Greg1863

congrats hope u get it
Reply 45
I got a conditional offer to do computer science there.
Reply 46
AAA for physics :smile:
Reply 47
psychology: three conditionals soo farr!!!!

nottingham - AAB
edinburgh- acqnowledged
manchester - AAB
bristol - acqnowledged
bangor - 260 points.
I have applied for medicine but done not so gud at UKCAT- 582 average;
Applied to King's and Dundee......But someone told me King's only invite students with high UKCAT.....is dat true?:confused:
Greg1863

I said any1....not evry1.....definitely dat any1 isn't u as u seem to have no suggestions watsoever........i'm freaked out alrite? my interview is in 15 days.......if u can't help...den dat gives u no reason to be rude..
Reply 50
innocent_brat
I said any1....not evry1.....definitely dat any1 isn't u as u seem to have no suggestions watsoever........i'm freaked out alrite? my interview is in 15 days.......if u can't help...den dat gives u no reason to be rude..

You applied for Cambridge, yet you spell like that?

God Almighty! What is the world coming to! :wink:
I got a conditional offer of AAB for Politics + International Relations 6 days after I applied.
Greg1863
You applied for Cambridge, yet you spell like that?

God Almighty! What is the world coming to! :wink:

wel...i spel like dat and stil got an interview from Cambridge.....r u starting to think u hav a better judgement dan the Cambridge Admissions Directors???
Definetely....u r stil living in da 16th century if u haven't cum acros shorthand slang used on da net:p:
innocent_brat
wel...i spel like dat and stil got an interview from Cambridge.....r u starting to think u hav a better judgement dan the Cambridge Admissions Directors???
Definetely....u r stil living in da 16th century if u haven't cum acros shorthand slang used on da net:p:

If this kid gets in, i'm moving to Guatemela.
Reply 54
hurrah, offer for 34 points... quite a bit lower than i had thought :p: this is in no way the motivation i need...
ah vell
Reply 55
Got a BBC Offer for Language, Literacy & Communication today :smile: my ucas got send off a week ago too lol i'm still waiting for my one for English Language, if i get an offer mind :|
Greg1863
Hilarious!

Are you a comedian?

U have a strange sense of humour!
Reply 57
Still waiting but ive been told ill be getting an offer shortly :smile:
Reply 58
innocent_brat
Oh! funny!!! any1 who applies 2 Oxbridge knows dat dey r wasting a choice....I no i'm not getin in but stil dared to apply....mite get lucky....
anyways....dat was a gud 1!!!

Does that include those people who apply and actually get in; are they wasting a choice too?
Got an e-mail today, apparently sent to all offer holders. Was info about accommodation etc., first in a 6-part series apparently.

Latest

Trending

Trending