The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I did mine but i didn't get the choice to resit mine and i got As, you did realise they make up a tiny proportion of your overall GCSE!
Are you doing triple award or double and a single?
You can get past papers to practice off there website...they're free to download, it might help doing a couple of those!
Good luck with your re-sits!
Reply 21
Triple too
I think i might be with the edexcel exam board though but i'm not too sure!
Do you have londsdale revision guides? with test tubes and petri dishes on the front?
I'm not too keen on science tbh lol
What other subjects did you take?
Reply 22
i took maths french german geography food tech ( we have to take a tech) re and ict (compulsory at our school) and statistics (also compulsory in top set maths)
but i completed some of them last year: re ict statistics geography and food tech so i'm not doing A level geography and bridging maths
it's so confusing :s-smilie:
How did you get on with learning your speaking topics in french? was it hard? i have my french and german ones to learn! Any tips?
Reply 23
okay thanks very much for the advice :smile:
fingers crossed they go well lol
good luck with all your exams!
i don't get it. science modules work out to be 12.5% of your overall grade right...?

so far i've done 6 modules which were taken in yr.10 - 2 chem, 2 physics & 2 biology. (all multiple choice).. and my teacher says i now have a GCSE which i can certify.
?

im also doing written papers in January - which count towards another GCSE in science...

so?
I did 6 modules (2 of each subject), 3 internal assesments (1 of each) and a practical skills assesment. Each worth 10%.
I was looking at the OCR course papers .. they seemed much better than ****ing AQA. :frown:

Wish our school chose them .. every other school in my district chose to do OCR.

Anyways, good luck guys! :smile:

Latest