The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
ravs
which celebs are coming to bristol freshers week? my mate at lboro got victor from bb4 and trevor nelson, i dunno who we got

I read somewhere that a while back (either last year or the year before) they had that Irish guy from one of the Big Brothers, and Timmy Mallet.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
last year's freshers ball we had some bloke from big brother and mell blatt as our "celeb" guests. Both were crap. Mell blatt gave the worst miming performance i've ever seen and big brother bloke (can't actually remember his name) spent the entire time on stage going on about having a wank in one of the other contestants beds. The hall cleared pretty quickly ;0) Churchill's valentine's ball had timmy mallet. Freshers ball is always a bit crap but you'll regret it if you don't go purely because everyone goes.
Reply 3
is the freshers ball a big formal occasion then?
Reply 4
According to this, Colin Murray will be DJing at the Freshers' Ball. I have to say I really like the guy - I love the Northern Irish accent, he's got great taste in music, is a funny guy, and plays poker. What more could you want? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending