The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Laurence753
Foundation, you?

Should be foundation ... tis why I need to ring cos my letter said Bsc on it ... dunno whether typo or actually got the wrong date cos of different course :s-smilie:!!
Reply 381
Pinkling
Just got Herts date - 13th Feb, but I'm in Coventry day before so going to try and change it, they've also got the wrong course ... I'm going for Fnd not Bsc :s

Can anyone give me a rough finish time, it starts at 9:00 - just so I have an idea for trains getting back!

It took me about 2 or 3hrs, in there as you wait around while everyone has their interview, so you'll probs be looking around 12 when you finish... good luck! make sure you enjoy the interview and try to relax before you go in there, it will help a lot!
Reply 382
I got feb. 6th at herts too :smile:
Reply 383
Hi Everyone

Well my Oxford Brookes interview was today. I was really impressed at what a beautiful city it is and met some fantastic people. I didn't really like the group work, as i am unsure which direction they want you to take the task....lets just hope i never crash land on the moon :-)

really hope i have done enough, has anyone else had theirs? how did it go?

Good luck to everyone

:smile:
wiz17
When is your Plymouth interview? I'm on the Plymouth course but we're on placement now until after easter so haven't spoken to any of our lecturers recently to ask them! Good luck anyway, if it's anything like the interview I had last year, it's very friendly and relaxed! :smile:

My interview is on Feb 13th @ 9.30. What is the course like at Plymouth? If I get all the offers I want then it will be my insurance choice. My interview was originally on the 4th but due other arrangements I would have to leave suffolk at 10pm the night before (not good).

Also does anyone else have an interview at Hertfordshire at 9.00 on Feb 6th?
Reply 385
chrislove007

Also does anyone else have an interview at Hertfordshire at 9.00 on Feb 6th?

Yes i do! :smile:
Anyone else get that letter drop thru their door about interview at Northampton?

Mine is 29th jan
Woo I'll see you there paloalto and laurence (sorry if there's anyone else I've missed). I haven't heard anything relating to an interview from Northampton
Reply 388
Hey ! Havent posted in ages this is kinda how my application is going at the moment ! Been given a Hertfordshire interview date Friday 6th Feb, Plymouth interview 4th Feb and Coventry 13th Feb : ) Hope everyones app is going well btw guys do anyone know how to apply for a C1 provisional ??? finding it all a bit confusing ?
Jezza you need to get the lorry form from DVLA, get a medical then send it all away once completed. IIRC it should be free just to add the provisional entitlement to a licence, but medical will cost!
Reply 390
Got a interview for Northampton, it'll be 20th Feb
benking116
Jezza you need to get the lorry form from DVLA, get a medical then send it all away once completed. IIRC it should be free just to add the provisional entitlement to a licence, but medical will cost!

You need to have Application Pack D2 sent to you, you can do this online:
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/onlineservices/order_forms.aspx
*be aware that when i posted this there was a problem with their ordering system

You also need to download and print off Medical Report Form D4:
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/media/pdf/forms/d4.pdf
Reply 392
Hey guys and girls, found out today that I've got a unconditional offer from Hertfordshire.
Smithy27
Hey guys and girls, found out today that I've got a unconditional offer from Hertfordshire.

Awesome. Well done mate. Which course did you apply for, BSc or Foundation?
Reply 394
Hey guys so glad I've found you on here! I've applied to do paramedic science at a few uni's and have got my first interview at Northampton in Feb. Does anyone know what kind of question's they may ask??
Reply 395
Smithy27

BSc or Foundation and is this going to be your first choice or you hoping to get into somewhere further up north?
Reply 396
Finally got some work experience with the LAS!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Well DOne Smithy

Cozmo - When is interview? mine is 29th Jan
Reply 398
Thanks guys, think this may be my 1st choice uni, either this one or Liverpool John Moores. Nice to know that no matter what I'm going to uni this year.
Smithy27
Thanks guys, think this may be my 1st choice uni, either this one or Liverpool John Moores. Nice to know that no matter what I'm going to uni this year.

Well done Smithy, it must be a great feeling to have an unconditional offer. Hopefully yours is one of many on this forum :smile:.

What did you guys take with you to your interview? I know Greenwich ask for educational certificates, but the others don't mention them. Did you take your educational certificates and/or other certificates / achievements with you? Did you take anything else you think would be helpful?

Quick Reply

Latest