The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
haven't got my letter yet.... application was sent a week ago. hmmmm.... i'm learning to be patient.... ish.
Reply 21
Yesterday I did the 'forgot login details' trick and it worked (finally). Although I still haven't received the letter yet. As I'd expected, no offers yet n_n
Aristoteles
My referee sent it off to ucas on wednesday. Alright thanks, but have you received your letter yet?

nope, i havent yet, its been a week already :frown:
though i think it only holds your number to get onto track - which ive already got anyway :smile:
I sent my application off on the 6th of October, it's now 25th October. I've actually had an offer before my UCAS letter has arrived :tongue: It's stupid, and I've done the forgotten login method now, but really, I think I can complain about it being over 2 weeks now
Aristoteles
Yesterday I did the 'forgot login details' trick and it worked (finally). Although I still haven't received the letter yet. As I'd expected, no offers yet n_n

How long did it not work for?
Mine still doesn't work!!
Reply 25
It worked something like 4/5 days after my school had sent it off, so that's how long I had to wait.
Admonitor
I sent my application off on the 6th of October, it's now 25th October. I've actually had an offer before my UCAS letter has arrived :tongue: It's stupid, and I've done the forgotten login method now, but really, I think I can complain about it being over 2 weeks now

yeh, i read somewhere on the ucas website, that if you havent received your welcome letter within 2 weeks, to contact them. Though i dont see any reason why you need the letter if you've already logged in :smile:
Reply 27
I got my letter!! Exactly 1 week from my application being processed, as is evident. Not much use though, the little red book they give you is really boring, I can't commit to it.
Reply 28
haha after all my moaning, i got the bloody letter this morning and it had absolutely everything I already knew and I had already logged in with the 'forgot your password' method. ANTICLIMAX!!
hey, i got my letter this morning too! its been 8 days, in case anybodye still waiting...
also got a little card thing through the post today from Southampton just confirming that theyve got my application.
:-)
Reply 30
I received my letter today as well, took 6 days.
alex_hk90
You could always do the "Forgot login details?" in Track if you are that desperate to get your Application Number.

Topman, just tried this and it worked for me. Application was sent off on Monday.
Reply 32
Well I'm still waiting for my school to check my application! I sent it in about 3 weeks ago now, it's annoying because somebody who handed theirs in later than mine has had theirs sent off because their surname begins with B and mine begins with W, how annoying is that?!
My application was sent off over two weeks ago, and I still haven't heard a darned thing. :frown:
flyingyaz
Well I'm still waiting for my school to check my application! I sent it in about 3 weeks ago now, it's annoying because somebody who handed theirs in later than mine has had theirs sent off because their surname begins with B and mine begins with W, how annoying is that?!

I know exactly how that feels.
Surname discrimination should be illegal! :biggrin:
flyingyaz

i totally agree - my surname starts with 'yu' - always at the end! - glad my college hasnt used this technique!
hooray for the end of the alphabet!:biggrin:
flyingyaz

Ah I wish I was at your school, my surname begins with B :tongue:.
Reply 37
Hispanic-Impressions
Ah I wish I was at your school, my surname begins with B :tongue:.

I win! Mine begins with A! :p:
Reply 38
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My UCAS form has gone!!!!
Reply 39
Aristoteles
I tried it, didn't work. : \

Btw, I sent off my ucas form last Wednesday. So I'm wondering, when will the universities receive it? Is it 2 days after it's been sent, or the day you receive the welcome letter from ucas and login to track?

well I got an acknowledgement email from Edinburgh on the 8th and my application was officially sent off on the 7th so it's either the same day or the day after, I recieved my welcome later 3 days after my application was sent, hope that helps xx

Latest