The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

city_chic
Lol, another course you're now thinking of (and you mocked ME! :p:). Would you apply for these along with Zoology?

Lol, It's so hard to decide. =o

I've found 3 other Biovet related courses which sound better than zoology so I think I may apply for them instead. (Although you know how often I change my mind ...)
*ellen marine*
Are there similar grade requirements for both courses?
Yup, both BBB.

Thanks to everyone who posted. I'll probably apply to both, looks as if quite a few others have done it sucessfully and are doing it this year. =)
Reply 22
I applied for 3 courses at the same uni, Durham, PPE, Politics and Philosophy and Politics (European Studies). Mainly because I really really really really want to go there.

If that damages my chances there, I really think that's messed up, but I doubt it will.
<(+_+)>
Lol, It's so hard to decide. =o

I've found 3 other Biovet related courses which sound better than zoology so I think I may apply for them instead. (Although you know how often I change my mind ...)

Lol, I think I must have considered practically every option under the sun at the height of my confusion :p:
Vancha
I applied for 3 courses at the same uni

A friend of mine has made 5 applications to the same uni. An entire UCAS application devoted to the Uinversity of Essex. Well, I'm sure it's good, but, you know, that good?
How did he write a personal statement for 5 different courses? =S
<(+_+)>
How did he write a personal statement for 5 different courses? =S

They might have been fairly similar. A friend of mine is applying for 5 English-related courses at Northumbria. Something like English Lit, Eng Lit % Lang, Creative Writing, English Lit and Creative Writing etc
Reply 27
i applied for 2 courses at the same uni, both A's & B requirements and got offers for both for the advertised entry requirements. (They arrived a day or 2 apart from each other)
^ Lol thats the result I'm hoping for. =P

Latest

Trending

Trending