The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
azn gal
hey just wondering if its easy to get a part time/ sat job in notts? im worried bout money as most my loan wil go on accom rent. i really need 2 get a job in notts. plzz help

a lot of people i know got call center work, nice and flexible. either that or try going around the campus bars and seeing if they need staff, the careers service are very helpful and you shouldnt have too much of a problem, dont do too much though!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
how do u find the call centre work? listed in papers??
Reply 3
James_W
how do u find the call centre work? listed in papers??

Some of my friends did it too - there's a place in Beeston that's *always* looking for new people. They have adverts in the shop window and on a board outside.

You can try looking on the job centre plus website (can't remember the address, look it up in Google) or go into the job centre in Nottingham (there's one near the station in Beeston too). There are jobs at The Ark on campus as well, and last year the libraries advertised for shelf stackers.
Reply 4
Does Nottingham have their own jobshop? I thought they did. Or is it just not much cop?!
Reply 5
Stay away from all decent music shops in town. i saw them first! :wink: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending