The Student Room Group

Incomplete High School Education- University dilemma..

Hello there..

I have a very serious question here [like everyone else!] tht's bugging me..

I did my AS levels in Biology, Chemistry Physics [BCE]. I have a U in IGCSE Mathematics. I tried repeating it but I am totally fed up of home studies and I am looking or some regular classes.. My Mathematics exam is tooo near and it's like the Third time I might be skipping it, all because I couldn't prepare for it myself. I keep on putting it off to the next time and it looks like never ending to me.. I am hating it and really depressed seeing my career destroyed.. I am on a gap year right now.. I don't know if I should skip the Maths exam right now or just give it a try, but I hate turning up unprepared [sort of].

I just don't know who to discuss with my career options here as there is no one available.. I don't hate Maths but I can't work on it on my own.. just in two months time tht too..

I wanted to go for biomedical engineering but my career seems to be taking a sharp turn towards CAT and then ACCA.. How about tht now..? Any advices please.. ? I am in the middle of nowhere right now. Please help...
Reply 1
Thank you all for the honest viewing and no replies. Appreciated.
Reply 2
1. Stop bitching about no replies
2. Stop bitching about your maths and do something instead of waiting for us to do something. God sometimes you people make me sick, as if the happy people browsing this forum have to make the most obvious decisions for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending