The Student Room Group

Share your psychology revision notes with TSR Members

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
This may seem a bit 'Last minute' But is it worth me uploading all my notes on Research methods, Memory and Attachment that I made for the exam on Wednesday? Their only 'flash cards' sort of notes, not too much detail but they cover most of what you need to know. Any takers?
Reply 41
Anybody got any notes for AQA Psychology Unit 5 the OLD spec from last year?
Does anyone have Psychology AS AQA A notes for Stress, Social Influence and Individual Differences? Particularly needing ones for 'Stress' atm if anyone has any. Thanks x
Has anyone got any revision notes for disruption of attachment in particular, because iv forgotten all of that tbh. Heres a really brief essay i did for learning theory - most my notes arent on my comp so this is all iv got that would make sense to other people :smile:
Reply 44
CIE p3 help pleaseeeeeeeeee. Psychology and Abnormality and Psychology and Organizations are the 2 modules i am attempting
Reply 45
Orange92
This may seem a bit 'Last minute' But is it worth me uploading all my notes on Research methods, Memory and Attachment that I made for the exam on Wednesday? Their only 'flash cards' sort of notes, not too much detail but they cover most of what you need to know. Any takers?

if you still have them id love to see them!!!!! :woo:
Reply 46
Brianstorm
If anyone would like Attachment or Memory revision cards with all studies on ask k. here is a preview

OMG there amazing lmfao. If you still have these id love to see them. and if you have any on psya2 id love you!!!! :eek: :eek3:
Reply 47
Stella_J
OMG there amazing lmfao. If you still have these id love to see them. and if you have any on psya2 id love you!!!! :eek: :eek3:

I'd love to see these aswell please!!! :biggrin:
Reply 48
Anyone with AQA A Unit 2 (Social/Biological/Abnormality) Notes? would be much appreciated :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Orange92

Yes please :smile:
Reply 50
Here are my Unit 1 and Unit 2 notes for AQA A Psychology - this should be enough for an A because that's what I got :smile:
Original post by Phalange

And my Unit 2 notes...

omg your a legend, thank you soooooooooooooooo much!
Reply 53
Has anyone got anything for A2 OCR?

Especially core studies, I did a different board for AS, so need to catch up on the core studies.
Here are my Unit 1 and Unit 2 notes for AQA A Psychology - this should be enough for an A because that's what I got :smile:

Thank you SO much. :smile:
Reply 55

Does anybody have any notes they wouldn't mind sharing on PSYA3, 'Bio Rhythms & Sleep' thanks
Reply 56
And my Unit 2 notes...

Nice one mateee!!! MUCH! appreciated.!!.:biggrin: :colondollar:
And my Unit 2 notes...

EXTREMELY Helpful, thank you! I don't have access to my second psychology course materials yet so this helps. :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by DI_siddique
omg your a legend, thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

Original post by Elynnor1811
Thank you SO much. :smile:

Original post by AJ-OD
Nice one mateee!!! MUCH! appreciated.!!.:biggrin: :colondollar:

Original post by Jepira4661
EXTREMELY Helpful, thank you! I don't have access to my second psychology course materials yet so this helps. :smile:

Glad it could help :smile:
Reply 59
Doesn't anyone do OCR? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending