The Student Room Group

Share your law revision notes with TSR Members

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Telegraphs
It wasn't sat in jan. This is the first time it's being sat.

Nooo Unit 2 was sat in January aswel! A lot of people seem to have done Unit 2 in January and did Unit 1 yesterday :lolwut:
Reply 41
Does any one have EU law notes?
We previously used to offer TSR Riches in exchange for revision notes. However, we currently do not offer any for revision notes added after 13th July 2009. Please watch to see if we offer riches for revision notes again.

Thanks to everyone who has added their notes to the site recently - we've managed to grow the library by several hundred pages. Still got some notes? Then you can still upload them to the site if you wish :smile:
any1 got notes for constitutional law and contract law?
Reply 44
I have notes for most things, its in onenote form though and I'm a bit busy to convert them all.

Would appreciate Jurisprudence notes (LLB):

My less good notes = Criminal Law
Good Notes = Contract Law, Public Law, Land Law, Competition Law, EU Law, Administrative Law, Equity & Trusts and Tort.

Anyone wanting to trade?

When I get time I'll convert them to upload!
Reply 45
here is something on homicide like law 03!
Homicide.doc

Here is something on general defences too
Defences.doc
Reply 46
that's great. thx
Reply 47
thank you very much..
anything on juries, common law and civil law system and precedent!!!! (just pushing my luck)
why does that look awfully similar to the document i produced and distributed 2 years ago?
Reply 49
Please Could Someone Post A Legacy Aqa Unit 6 Law And Morals Essay Asap? I Need It Today :frown: Thanks!
Reply 50
could some post labour law notes ? i'm struggling finding some on web because i'm not english!
:biggrin: Here is another set of revision notes for judicial precedent :biggrin:
Reply 53
does anyone have theories of tort law or strict liability tort law notes
Thanks those were a real help! CHEERS
Thank you very much to all contributed with revision notes. I'm on my first year UoL external system (studying from Kuwait) enrolled in the following subjects:
1. contract law
2. criminal law
3. common law reasoning and institutions

I have just subscribed to this awsome forum.

I'm taking the UoL LLB as a second degree as I have already completed my first degree in Business Admin from the Open University - UK.

As this is my first post here, i just wanted to introduce myself.

Kind regards,
UoL Student
Some notes from 1st year uni LLB.

Hope they help. :woo:
Reply 58
eve_22
Here are some revision notes on constitutional and criminal law. More to follow in the next post.

Here's some more notes, as promised.

causation and actus reus theory revision notes.docx

DEFENCES REVISION theory NOTES.docx

intention theory notes.docx

INTOXICATION theory REVISION NOTES.docx

very short criminal notes.docx

* The very short criminal law notes is the shortest version of all the case law and principles I learned for my exam. You will not find any theory being discussed there though - that's in the other notes marked as 'theory'

Hiya, I hate to be a pain but I can't seem to open the documents. Could you pleaaaseee convert it to windows 2003 version or anything compatible with that? Thanks soo much:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest