The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
thanks katie it sounds good, and i'll stop the hijak lol
Thought I'd report in, accepted King's as my Firm (and only!) offer for Medicine A100 this year.

Suffice it to say... i'm chuffed! :biggrin: Many of you guys go to the post-offer open day the other week? I was the dodgy guy with the grey jumper and curly hair :tongue:
The_Darkstar
Thought I'd report in, accepted King's as my Firm (and only!) offer for Medicine A100 this year.

Suffice it to say... i'm chuffed! :biggrin: Many of you guys go to the post-offer open day the other week? I was the dodgy guy with the grey jumper and curly hair :tongue:

i did, i was the antisocial girl in the headscarf and black trench coat :rolleyes:
Reply 443
i didn't bother going to the post offer open day, coz i know its gonna be my firm choice and i don't wanna imagine myself there too much in case i dont make the grades :/ i've spent tooo much time this Easter doing nothing - unless watching The Wright Stuff, 60 Minute Makeover, Scrubs, The Hills counts! And dare i admit it but i've even become a regular of Homes Under the Hammer noooooo! lol, the lengths i'll go to to avoid studying...

and correct me if i'm wrong guys, coz i know on the site it says wait til early May, bt when i last rang up the lady said they've stopped the post offer open days and all offer letters are out. does that mean they've ended the interviews now?

Latest

Trending

Trending