The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone need any questions answered????

Evening all! My name is Arjuna. Most people cal me G. Im going my 2nd year and i just wanna say im bloody jealous of you all! Any ways less of that!

I was on Broadgate last year and being one of those people who was worried about not being in halls with the immediate community atmosphere I can assure you that I've had the best year and met the most awesome people. There have been ups and downs as is natural but the enjoyment outweighed all else from block wars to bbq's to bitchin about Jarvis (u'll understand soon) to scaring the crap out of the girls living above us with hoovers at night (all legal..promise!).

The reason Im writing this thread is to tell you all, if you dont know already, about the nottingham uni freshers week website , giving u info about freshers week and a general intro to uni life, I think it will be quite useful

It is at : www.weekone.co.uk
That's right people our very own website completely trivialising any other uni's fresher's week by skanking that title.

Im telling you about it because i didnt find out about it till the 21st september 2003......the day i arrived! I just think that it will help organise and prepare people for what they have in store and is just one weight of your mind at this intense time.

If anyone wants info on broadgate or anything else, and i quote "unofficial info" (before jarvis get the lawyers onto me) reply to this. For those of you on broadgate i'll be one of your week one reps...oh yea with 9 other losers . So when you arrive dont hesitate to talk to us cos we're the middle men who can help. it wasnt that long ago that we were doing the same. You can see pics of us on the week one website under the broadgate link in the reps section. Plse bear in mind that we were all hungover from the summer ball the nite b4. The girls are fit though arent they?

Good luck to all of you guys tomorrow and i might see some of you soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending