The Student Room Group
Reply 1
kirstinx
Which universities offer this? In a 3 year programme?

I know theres Manchester and Sheffield, does anyone know of any others?

i think mabye leicester does a USA. If you go to the USA with Manchester, we were told it would be the only semester abroad scheme with people older than your university year group compared to the ones in Australia and Singapore. In the US it is their postgraduate degree so the people on the scheme are around 22-24.
University College of London has a 4 year program with Columbia University in NY in which you can attain both an English and American degree.
So do Kings and LSE
Reply 4
largebrandon
University College of London has a 4 year program with Columbia University in NY in which you can attain both an English and American degree.

once you've porved you've got £70grand lying about too.

you can Law with American Law at UEA you get to go to USA for a year though.
Reply 5
I only want a semester within a 3 year programme
mtbab

you can Law with American Law at UEA you get to go to USA for a year though.

Nottingham too!
Reply 7
I'd also be very interested in this.

Was looking at the Nottingham programme but don't know if I could afford a year out there.

Limited places would also mean more competition.
Reply 8
I believe Man Met does it, I saw some posters in the law school today
Reply 9
lawyer_manc
i think mabye leicester does a USA. If you go to the USA with Manchester, we were told it would be the only semester abroad scheme with people older than your university year group compared to the ones in Australia and Singapore. In the US it is their postgraduate degree so the people on the scheme are around 22-24.

I dont think Leicester do anymore, I cant find anything on their website about it :frown:

Does anyone know where else that offers study in the USA for a year?

Latest

Trending

Trending