The Student Room Group
Yeah Track wasn't working for a while... I think it's ok now (it is for me anyway). Is it working for you now?
Reply 2
It was down for a while, but it is working now.
Reply 3
i still have 404 error but its not the end of the world.
Reply 4
<Deleted>
*checks*
Wasn't working this morning but it's working now.
Just checked mine and it seems to be working.
Reply 7
<Deleted>
get used ti track not working, wait till results night it alway crashes then
didn't work for me this morning its ok now though :smile: nothing interesting has happened though :frown:
Mines working...
Reply 11
robinson999
get used ti track not working, wait till results night it alway crashes then

It does not crash on results night - it has to be turned off as this is the agreement we have with the Awarding Bodies.

It gets turned on the following morning and the last 2 years we have had no problem with the number of logins - 47 per second last year and 70 per second this year.

Todays outage was caused by a planned upgrade to our central database software - sorry.

Steve
SteveUCAS
It does not crash on results night - it has to be turned off as this is the agreement we have with the Awarding Bodies.

It gets turned on the following morning and the last 2 years we have had no problem with the number of logins - 47 per second last year and 70 per second this year.

Todays outage was caused by a planned upgrade to our central database software - sorry.

Steve

I know this is very premature, but is it possible to check Track and find out if you're accepted before finding out results from school on Results Day? Thanks! :smile:
Reply 13
Neutral_Tones
I know this is very premature, but is it possible to check Track and find out if you're accepted before finding out results from school on Results Day? Thanks! :smile:

This depends what time you would normally get your results. The Track service is reopened mid-morning on results day.

Steve
Probably about 10 o'clock! Thanks very much for your reply! :smile:
Reply 15
<Deleted>
Reply 16
hldomster
Hi,

When I click the login link for Track on UCAS's website i get a new tab with 404 not found (this is on Firefox). Yet I have no problems like this when I use internet explorer. This has only happened recently, I used to be able to log in to track on firefox, but for some reason i can't now. Any ideas?

I will get someone to look in to this tomorrow.

Steve

Latest

Trending

Trending