The Student Room Group
Just phoned and found out for myself. It's the 31st of January if anyone else is interested.
Reply 2
I know this isn't ELAT-related, but do you think the History one'd be the same? They're on the same day, so it'd make sense...
Reply 3
minionlindz
I know this isn't ELAT-related, but do you think the History one'd be the same? They're on the same day, so it'd make sense...

i know that for at least the hat you won't receive your results. certainly scores weren't released last year, anyway. i seem to recall posts last year saying the scores are destroyed after interview.
Reply 4
Pippaaa
i know that for at least the hat you won't receive your results. certainly scores weren't released last year, anyway. i seem to recall posts last year saying the scores are destroyed after interview.

WHAT?! :confused:

I'm so not impressed. I hate not knowing about stuff like this - and never ever being able to find out it crap!

Oh well.... good luck to everyone doing the ELAT or HAT or PAT or whatever-else-AT tomorrow :smile:

EDIT: oh dear God I actually spelt 'luck' as 'look'... that's worrying :p: (I blame the nerves kicking in...hehe)
Reply 5
minionlindz
WHAT?! :confused:

I'm so not impressed. I hate not knowing about stuff like this - and never ever being able to find out it crap!

Oh well.... good luck to everyone doing the ELAT or HAT or PAT or whatever-else-AT tomorrow :smile:

EDIT: oh dear God I actually spelt 'luck' as 'look'... that's worrying :p: (I blame the nerves kicking in...hehe)

that's the way i was told it worked last year; it might've changed, perhaps try ringing up?
Reply 6
If you're desparate to find out, you could always dpa it.
Where did the other ELAT threads go? :s-smilie:
Oh.. the 'Edexcel exam' thing? (Though isn't it Cambridge Assessment..?)
Reply 9
Through_the_Looking_Glass
Oh.. the 'Edexcel exam' thing? (Though isn't it Cambridge Assessment..?)

Yeah what does that Edexcel thing mean? It says 'see announcement' but I can't see one... if that makes sense! (Unless I'm being blind :p: )
No, neither can I, but I searched 'Edexcel exam' and found a BMAT thread with people discussing the same predicament - apparently the threads have been hidden/ deleted in case those taking the exams in different time zones see them and have an unfair advantage etc. - I think someone said we have to wait 12 hourse to discuss them (so not very long now)..
Wait until midnight to maintain the integrity of the exam for those west of you :smile:
(Used the Edexcel tag because there isn't another)
thomasjtl
If you're desparate to find out, you could always dpa it.

dpa? :confused:
Reply 13
If I get rejected by Oxford, I'd rather not know my ELAT result a month or so later :laugh:. It would seem fairly pointless, unless I felt an urge to know just for curiosity's sake. Nevertheless, interesting parallels will be drawn between the results of pupils and those who actually managed to get in.
Reply 14
minionlindz
dpa? :confused:

data protection act, i think

Latest

Trending

Trending