The Student Room Group
Reply 1
On 'My Photos', you either create a new album, or 'edit' an old one to add more pictures.
Reply 2
To get to my photos, it's the photo tab under applications on the left.
Reply 3
am i right in saying that you can only upload one photo at a time? Last time i looked i couldnt see an alternative....seems a waste of time. mypace is so much easier imo
Reply 4
So hang on!
I go on my profile... click on one of my albums... click edit photos... then where does it say upload pics!??!?!
x
x
x
TOD100
am i right in saying that you can only upload one photo at a time? Last time i looked i couldnt see an alternative....seems a waste of time. mypace is so much easier imo

No - you can select up to 60 to upload at once
KellyJ
So hang on!
I go on my profile... click on one of my albums... click edit photos... then where does it say upload pics!??!?!
x
x
x

Just above all of the thumbnail pictures - along with the number of photos, 'edit' and 'organise'
Reply 7
Illusionary
Just above all of the thumbnail pictures - along with the number of photos, 'edit' and 'organise'

Photos 1 - 20 out of 60|Edit Photos|Organize Photos

Thats all it says above thumbnails of pics??? x x x
KellyJ
Photos 1 - 20 out of 60|Edit Photos|Organize Photos

Thats all it says above thumbnails of pics??? x x x

An album can only contain 60 pictures at most - you'll need to start a new one :smile:
Reply 9
Illusionary
An album can only contain 60 pictures at most - you'll need to start a new one :smile:

Ahhhhhhhh... thankyou very much... I was getting VERY frustrated!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending