The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nooo! I love it :biggrin:

Trick or treat? :puppyeyes:
Neither!
Reply 3
:frown:
Sorry.... but it winds me up seeing allthe kiddies (Usually chav offspring) begging.

OK, fine..... *gives lolly*
Reply 5
Yay :biggrin:

I think it's a great lil time for young children. I get that it sorta gets ruined by some yobs but generally it's a happyhappy time for kids.
Reply 6
No.
Halloween is nothing special to be honest.
Reply 8
Well of course everything is going to be crap if you chicken out of actually doing anything.

And yes, Halloween is basically just an excuse for people of our age to have parties/vandalise houses, depending on which side of the poverty line you come from.
Well i was meant to go to a party that never happened.

And Liverpool started to resemble Fight Club while i was walking around.

So pretty crappy overall.
No, I had a great time last night.
It was 'meh' for me.
Reply 12
I think halloween has the potential to be a really fun and worthy "festival" - but here nothing much happens about it. Disgusting student drinking goes on as normal, and around here it was nice to see quite a lot of young children dressed up and having fun. Gangs of chavs in pound-shop masks and tracksuits were not something I would encourage, but that's England I guess.
I had a great time. My costume was great and the music was great where I went. Only downside is I woke up with my pyjama top on inside out BUT BUTTONED UP!!! (an amazing feat)
Reply 14
I love Halloween! Had a great night last night too. Elmo from Sesame Street tried to feel me up though.
qubog
I love Halloween! Had a great night last night too. Elmo from Sesame Street tried to feel me up though.

HEY! Were you in Belfast last night too?
Reply 16
yep! were you Elmo?! :O
LOL NO! I was alice in wonderland! I got bashed by a load of tetris blocks and a coffin in AAs...:frown:

Latest