The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Write about the University of Huddersfield on TSR Wiki

TSR Wiki has a great university guide section, but we need the help of students who know the University of Huddersfield to write about what it is like there.

So, why not promote your uni for prospective students? Tell then what facilities are good or bad. What is the accommodation like? Do you have to walk 2 miles to the supermarket? Is the campus the most beautiful place to live?

Not sure what to write about? Why not discuss it in this thread? Or check out some of our best guides:

Is your uni already written about? Don't worry - you can also write longer articles on various aspects of your uni, like the Newcastle Accommodation Guide or Brighton City Guide - anything can be written about, accommodation, the city, nightlife, sports, societies, the student uni, the campus.

You should have lots of ideas now - let's see you writing on the wiki! If you want help with the editing, check out the editing guide or watch the editing help screencast videos.
Reply 1
I was going to do this ages ago, but didnt get round to it. Starting it now though :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Added a few bits and bobs in.
Reply 3
Some good additions there, ITFC :smile:

Not a big drinker so I left the nightlife bit for someone who spends more time in the clubs! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I havent been to half of them. I've just heard about them from other people. :biggrin:
Now that the uni guides are developing well we need to focus on certain guides to get them up to scratch. So you can get riches for making contributions to these uni guides:

Birmingham City Uni (formerly University of Central England)

Buckinghamshire New University (formerly Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College)

University of Cumbria (formerly Cumbria Institute for Arts and other colleges)

University of the West of Scotland (formerly University of Paisley)

The full list of guides can be found here.
Reply 6
Glad to see ours is up to scratch :biggrin:
Yep, it's seen some very good additions these last few weeks :smile:

Though it does only rate a 3.5 out of 5 on my assessment scale, so there is still plenty that can be done to improve it :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending