The Student Room Group

UCAS - A2 results???

Hi, Ive taken an AS year and an A2 year in school and i didnt get into my 1st choice uni so ive decided to retake the A2 year at a college. For my AS I got CCD and I received certificates stating this. During my A2 year, however, I took resits for some AS modules and got better marks and improved my AS grades to BBB, but I didnt receive certificates stating this. So I was wondering which AS grades do I put on my application?

Also, I declined my A2 grades in college, do I put the A2 results I received at school on my ucas application?

All help is appreciated.
unfortunately, as your ASs are certificated, you must put these grades down on your form. the resits only count towards improving your A2 grade.
sorry, that's unclear! you need to put CCD down on the form. make sure it's clear in your reference that you've resat and improved those greatly though!
Reply 3
ok thanks
If you have resat your AS exams that would mean that your past results have been cleared off of your record. Technically you should put down your present AS grades. Being an international student we got those blue slips with our grades on them but our certificate came after our UCAS deadline, so we had to use the blue slip.
I would ask your examination officer on what to do.
Concerning your A2 grades, if you have declined them to your examination board that you can't put them on your UCAS form as they don't technically exist anymore.

Latest

Trending

Trending