The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
jdhughes57
I've just phoned the accommodation office and she said that all of the rooms at Hunter Court are ensuite?!?! Has any1 else heard different? I have got on her nerves the past couple of days so she may just be trying to shut me up!

All the rooms in Hunter Court are en-suite, yes.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 21
I have just visited the uni and have been in my room! All seems quite nice, the kitchen area looked a bit 60s retro tho! The rooms seem a fair size and the courtyard is lovely! Just can't get past the kitchen at the mo and the school chairs in the common room. Although in their defence they did say that my flat hadnt been cleaned yet! Anyone else heard anything about hunter court? Good or bad?!
Reply 22
jdhughes57
I have just visited the uni and have been in my room! All seems quite nice, the kitchen area looked a bit 60s retro tho! The rooms seem a fair size and the courtyard is lovely! Just can't get past the kitchen at the mo and the school chairs in the common room. Although in their defence they did say that my flat hadnt been cleaned yet! Anyone else heard anything about hunter court? Good or bad?!

I'm in Hunter court too and had the exact same tour on Tuesday! Was it Ron who took you around? Looked really nice when I went too, might catch the odd cricket match. :tongue:
Reply 23
JaysonG
I'm in Hunter court too and had the exact same tour on Tuesday! Was it Ron who took you around? Looked really nice when I went too, might catch the odd cricket match. :tongue:

Yeah it was Ron! He is on my christmas card list now! Are you in the flat right by the cricket grounds, right at the back?!?!

P.S Is anyone going on the club tour?
Reply 24
jdhughes57
Yeah it was Ron! He is on my christmas card list now! Are you in the flat right by the cricket grounds, right at the back?!?!

P.S Is anyone going on the club tour?

Yeah I'm right at the back by the metal fences, but not at the very bottom of the halls I'm one arch in if you know what I mean :biggrin: .

I'll probably pick up a Club Tour pack when I get my keys.
Reply 25
Hey everyone.

I sent off my contract with my payment details etc. to Birmingham but I haven't had anything back yet. Can someone tell me if they send me any other confirmation details etc?

Thanks, and hopefully see you all at Hunter Court!
Reply 26
LeChuck
Hey everyone.

I sent off my contract with my payment details etc. to Birmingham but I haven't had anything back yet. Can someone tell me if they send me any other confirmation details etc?

Thanks, and hopefully see you all at Hunter Court!

Lol, I only recieved my contract yesterday!! What do i have to do with the third party form, I dont understand it.
Reply 27
jdhughes57
Lol, I only recieved my contract yesterday!! What do i have to do with the third party form, I dont understand it.

I have no idea about the third party form. I'm guessing it's a form giving them permission to send you 'useful material'.
Reply 28
hi
i didnt know there were any accomodation tours, how did u all know?? never mind. u know the actual rooms, are they like the ones in elgar court? like a flat, with 7 diff rooms and a kitchen? ne1 going 2 the freshers ball?
holly xx

Latest

Trending

Trending