The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can't believe that there are people would pay for something that the bloke has knocked up on Word in five poorly thought out minutes.
Reply 2
Note: these doctor's notes are for entertainment purposes only

wtf?

But saying that, I would probably buy it. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Renal
I can't believe that there are people would pay for something that the bloke has knocked up on Word in five poorly thought out minutes.

Well he has to find some way to pay for his medicine degree :smile:
Reply 4
How could they provide any sort of entertainment?!
Reply 5
sunspoon
But saying that, I would probably buy it. :rolleyes:
I can get you a better one if you want...
hehe:biggrin:
Reply 7
_bonnie
How could they provide any sort of entertainment?!

He probably said that so he can't get in legal problems, lots of people do that with various things.
Renal

Seconded. Some people do buy crap though....
Reply 9
Speedbird2007
Seconded. Some people do buy crap though....

Unsure if its true, but i once heard someone bought an air guitar...
Reply 10
:rofl:
Reply 11
And an X-box 360 box for the price of an actual xbox 360 :rofl:.
Reply 12
what is happening? are ppl going crazy or something?! i mean an air guitar!!!

have you heard of that man who sells welsh air??!!! for the love of god, its just air.

i think ppl are becoming a bit too rich and have a lot of left over money to spend.
minim
And an X-box 360 box for the price of an actual xbox 360 :rofl:.

Your joking right? LOL
Reply 14
I remember hearing about that, apparently the seller had phrased it so it was the truth but indicated an xbox. I bet the buyer was pissed!!!
I heard about the air guitar - the buyer definatly knew what they were getting but Im not sure just how much the seller made on it. And I heard about the xbox one, I iwsh I could remember what the seller wrote because if you didnt pay attention to it properly (like the buyer!) then you wouldnt have really noticed all you were getting was an empty box!

Ill have to try it!
Haha that's shockin!

I know someone who paid for a Kate Spade bag.... and just got the carrier bag.
Reply 17
Hah!

E-bay is crayzeee!

I know someone who paid £300 PS3 box! he did not read the small print!
That's crazy! I made my own for PE in year 9 lol. I got an old letter from my GP reminding me to get a 'flu jab or something, cropped the letter head off and pasted it to a plain piece of paper, photocopied it and then printed on it.

I cleverly used the phrase "until further notice" hehe, and I never did PE again. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Revd. Mike
That's crazy! I made my own for PE in year 9 lol. I got an old letter from my GP reminding me to get a 'flu jab or something, cropped the letter head off and pasted it to a plain piece of paper, photocopied it and then printed on it.

I cleverly used the phrase "until further notice" hehe, and I never did PE again. :biggrin:

Hmm, I remember a guy at school did that. How did you sign it though?

I found this on Google about that empty Xbox 360 box: http://www.concurringopinions.com/archives/2005/12/weird_ebay_auct_1.html . Looks like ebay removed the item now as the link is invalid :frown:.. shame.

Latest

Trending

Trending