The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Between Nottingham Economics (want AAA) and CASS, which one would be better for ib?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 61
andy22may
lol...i havent recieved any replies yet...how long did cass reply to mos def??

in around 2 weeks.
Reply 62
mos what course/uni are you at now??
Reply 63
Mate, im doing A2's lol, but i hold an offer for IFRM at Cass currently, so lets see what happens eh.
Reply 64
oh ok seen, did you apply for economics?
Reply 65
Well not really...mostly joint honours everywhere, with econ and stats etc.
v2006
Between Nottingham Economics (want AAA) and CASS, which one would be better for ib?

cass is more reputable for ib :wink:
Reply 67
are you sure about that cos notts seems to be ranked 5th for eco which is pretty good. I guess I will go for investment banking bsc at CASS then?
Reply 68
No, no, no. Both will suffice but I belive the Nottingham course is more reputable if anything. Neither will hold you back though and since the two unis are so different I'd choose based on if you want to be in London or not.
Would be funny if you accepted the offer for a course that doesn't exist at a school that doesn't exist. Boy would your face be red when you moved to London expecting a university.

Seriously, BSc Banking and International Finance at Cass. Not Investment Banking BSc at CASS.

(Go to Nottingham, people like you lower the value of my (future) degree)
Reply 70
:d
Reply 71
Oh sorry teenage, I thought the course was called investment banking. I actually meant the investment risk management course (which sounds a tad bit similar lol).
Reply 72
v2006
Oh sorry teenage, I thought the course was called investment banking. I actually meant the investment risk management course (which sounds a tad bit similar lol).

Investment Financial Risk Management, similar to BIF, thats what i have applied for. :smile:
Apology accepted :wink:

Investment AND Financial Risk Management.
Reply 74
Same thing :p:

You enjoying BIF TP?
Reply 75
Teenage Pirate
Would be funny if you accepted the offer for a course that doesn't exist at a school that doesn't exist. Boy would your face be red when you moved to London expecting a university.

Seriously, BSc Banking and International Finance at Cass. Not Investment Banking BSc at CASS.

(Go to Nottingham, people like you lower the value of my (future) degree)

Like the film 'Accepted'. Jokes.
Reply 76
lol
Reply 77
fblade
Like the film 'Accepted'. Jokes.

I liked that film quite alot lol :p:
Actually, I'm IFRM, the degree thing was directed at Cass degrees in general.
Reply 79
is cass as reputable as bath/warwick/notts b-schools for ug degrees?

Latest

Trending

Trending