I'm gonna fail bad:frown:
Reply 3
Just seems like the whole world is against me right now:frown:
Reply 4
Have you checked the website?
Reply 5
Cowards
Have you checked the website?

The Edexcel one? Yep, it's there but ye have to pay for it online £2 something and unfortunately my parents are away tonight and so i have no way of downloading it

But need it urgently, like before tomorrow or just the questions from the paper
Reply 6
If anyone can help, i'll even send ye the money in the post! That's how urgent i need it!

Even if ye didn't have to download it, and already had it, i'll send ye the money!
Reply 7
:p:
Reply 8
Why do you need it so urgently?
sorry mate, doesnt look like anyone can help, however can you not just ask your teacher for them tomorrow, surely he/she will have them...
Reply 10
We did a common assessment thing and i was ill recovering from anastethic that made me drowsy from dentistry treatment! And so i totally made a hash of mine and got a letter today about parents evening and they discuss the results of these assessments in that and they say their a useful indicator for exam success in January! So now i'm totally cr*ppin it and i'm wracking my brains for what to do - that's why i need this badly 'cause i could do it and take it to my teacher tomorrow
Reply 11
But why do you need it?
Reply 12
'cause if i re-do this and it's my own time my would accept cus she's a soft head and it'll prove that i do actually care about my grade!

Honest if someone can download it and i'll send them the money i'll be eternally grateful!

Believe me i just really do need this opportunity
Reply 13
Tell her the truth.
Reply 14
I think i'd rather just re-do it and then give it her - i'm shy as it is
Reply 15
Well it's 5 to 11 and you haven't found it by now, what are the chances of finding it soon...

Go to your teacher. Tell her you were feeling ill and whatnot. Ask for another paper. Do paper in own time. PROFIT!!

Seriously, it's much better to tell the truth about it. Shy or not, I'm sure she'll understand your situation.

Latest