The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I will be starting writing mine tommorow if all goes well.
Reply 2
I'm currently writing an essay on ethics and science so my submission is likely to be late/ non existant if there's any deadline in this. I might suggest something related as a topic if I think its workable next time.
Reply 3
Ah, something to do on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent. I'm looking forward to this.
Reply 4
Nefarious
I'm currently writing an essay on ethics and science so my submission is likely to be late/ non existant if there's any deadline in this. I might suggest something related as a topic if I think its workable next time.

You have a month.

Meanwhile, can this me made into a sticky? And then moved to a Position Papers sub forum (very much like the sub forum where resolutions are archived)?
Reply 5
A Y Z
You have a month.

Meanwhile, can this me made into a sticky? And then moved to a Position Papers sub forum (very much like the sub forum where resolutions are archived)?

Sticky yes, subforum no. Certainly not until its proved itself anyway.
I've just realised that I'm halfway through Germany's submission, pending the results of the P5 election. :frown:
Reply 7
ukebert
How is this?...

Thats it!

All you need to do is: Research what your country thinks about the topic. Include examples of the past and present. Thats it!
If you think the situation needs to be improved and you need help, make a resolution!
Reply 8
A Y Z
Thats it!

All you need to do is: Research what your country thinks about the topic. Include examples of the past and present. Thats it!
If you think the situation needs to be improved and you need help, make a resolution!

:biggrin:

It was quite fun actually :smile:
Reply 9
Misunderstood Beauty
I've just realised that I'm halfway through Germany's submission, pending the results of the P5 election. :frown:

Go ahead and finish it :smile: It will be archived, so still useful and informative. And Germany overlaps with France in some ways because of EU.
Reply 10
Post the position paper for Germany this month then.
Do France next month.
Misunderstood Beauty
Is that OK?

;yes;
Reply 12
Perfect.
Reply 13
You didn't say that about mine :frown: And mine was first.
Reply 14
ukebert
You didn't say that about mine :frown: And mine was first.

I said 'that's it!' which means thats exactly what you need to do, i.e, perfectly done :smile:

A separate thread for position paper chat/discussion?
Madam SG, could you merge the other post which contains information about position papers into the first post here?
Any new members can go thru those examples.
A Y Z
I said 'that's it!' which means thats exactly what you need to do, i.e, perfectly done :smile:

A separate thread for position paper chat/discussion?
Madam SG, could you merge the other post which contains information about position papers into the first post here?
Any new members can go thru those examples.

Yes.
Please discuss Position Papers in this thread, not the main sticky!
Reply 17
A Y Z

Hooray :biggrin:
I did it! :biggrin:
Reply 19
So where are all these other PP's? :rolleyes:

i think the SG should have to do one as well :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending